Moving On

I'm still not 100% ok. 
Everyday, there is something new that I find. 
The more I find it, the more I feel my heart is bleeding. 

But lips tight. 
I'm not saying anything anymore. 
I promise to just moving on. 

I forgive. 
But to forget is very hard. 

I wish I just can close my eyes and forget things.
But then I find, even in my dream it is haunted me. 
Like I can't really run from it. 

I'm hiding it from everyone around me. 
No one really know if I'm in pieces. 
I pretend like I'm ok. 
But every night, I still cry. 

Sometimes I feel angry. 
Whenever I see that person start post sad things. 
I feel really angry. 

But then I realize, I can't control people feeling. 
And I also realize, it is indeed painful for that person too. 

It is just, you don't know how painful it is for me. 
Like I said before... 
It is running deep in me already. 
I walk on this far away. 
Far away more than what you imagine. 

Like if you are me, I don't even think if you can handle my pain. 
I feel like I fall from the sky and land into a hard concrete. 

If only you know the full story. 
Maybe you will feel better. 
But you don't. 
So all you can see is your own pain. 

And me. 
I am enduring here. 
Trying to find a way to comfort my heart. 
Trying to heal. 

I wish, I can just cry out loud like you. 
Said that it is unfair. 

But I can't.
I just cry silently, in the quiet night on my room. 
Being careful so nobody know that I cried. 
And nobody know if I am in pieces. 

I can't talk about it out loud. 

All I can do just praying. 
I only can talk about it with God. 
Because really only God that can listen on me and ease my pain. 

I'm betting to much. 
I put everything in the table already. 

So I can't runaway. 
Not that I want to runaway too. 

I'm working on my self. 
I'm working on my heart. 
I'm working on this problem. 

No, not only me. 
But we working on it. 
Which is I know, it is hard for you to understand us. 

I pray everyday for all of us. 
I know it is not easy for you too. 
But just so you know here. 
If you are broken... 
Then I am beyond it. 

I wish I can just delete and erase everything. 
And back into normal me. 
But then, it is out of my control. 
I can't do that. 

I wish I can turn back the time and stop everything to be like this. 
But I can't do that either. 
Because I am human. 
I am not a wonder Woman. 


All I want to do now. 
Let's just back to our life before everything happen. 
Livin our life like before.

It is very bitter. 
I know it. 

But I really want to moving on. 
Because it is really tiring for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow