Covid 19 is Source of My Stress and Anxiety

Hello everyone, 
Here I am talking about covid 19 again. 




To be honest, I'm no longer following covid 19 news again lately. 
Because it make me stress and devastated. 
The more I read news about covid, the more I get stress. 

Back then I hope, after vaccine then everything get better. 
But hey, I'm wrong. 
After vaccine nothing really happen. 
Covid still here and even mutate into Omicron Variant. 
Great!!!! 


Now, 2022.
After 2 years battling with covid. 
Is anything get better? 
No. 
Is covid finally gone? 
No. 

What we got after 2 years are series of lockdown and border close. 
Yes. That's it. 

Oh other things that coming with it, such as a lot of people losing their job. 
And also a lot of people cant fly back home to meet family.
Many small business died. 

And personally for me, Covid fuck up my life. 
It's eating my soul, alive. 

If there's no covid or covid is handled well and everyone can fly, no expensive quarantine. 
I don't really think I will be as depressed as I'm now. 
But with covid not getting any better and I get further and further away from what I really dream of. 
It really fuck me up. 

That's why when people said, why covid affecting my life when (thanks God) none of my family or me got it. 
Well, it is bigger than that. 

I know for sure, if this stupid covid situation not end. 
And all this quarantine, lockdown, closing border and stuff still there. 
I will still crying everyday. 

Because I know exactly what I need to recover and get normal back. 
Which this stupid covid push it further from me. 
And that make me so fucking stress. 

Don't ask how often I cried. 
Let's say, almost everyday I cried. 

That's why I freaking annoyed when people talk about covid and said oh it get worse. 
This country is close, that country is close. 
I know it bad. 
Stop talking about it. 
Just find a way out. 
I don't need anyone tell me the news about it getting worse. 
It is always bad and get worse, everytime you hope it will get better.
 
It wont get better anyway. 
Like it or not, covid will be here forever. 

Oh maybe it will be gone. 
By the time it is gone, I will be a fucking old woman. 
Great. 

I'm not usually typing this kind of crazy things. 
But seriously, this covid situation really got on my nerves. 
2020, I still patient and hoping for the vaccine out. 
2021, vaccine out and hoping after get my vaccine then everything get better. 
2022, Omicron. 

Like what the fuck??? 

Then after this what ah? 
Covid 22???? 


Sorry duh, but it really pissed me off. 

For people that their life not affected by covid. 
Or less affected because of it. 
Be greatful to God. 

Because out there, so many people life is messy after this stupid covid come out. 

I still pray everyday. 
Praying for miracle so there's a way out. 
Because I'm not kidding, it really make me stress. 

So don't ask me. 
But I wont attend any wedding, any birthday party, anniversary party. 
No. 
Just No. 
If not, I can be really melt down. 

So don't assume, covid have nothing to do in my life. 
Because Covid, fucking up my life. 
And it source of all my stress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow