Prayer

 


Hi, 
I'm listening to 60 Minutes Worship tonight. 
Not finish yet, but will finish it later. 
I usually listen on it at office while I did my work. 
It help me a lot. 
Remind me that even though things seems uncertain for me, God will never leave me alone. 
And I know, that God have beautiful plan for me ahead. 

To be honest, I'm still trying to do night prayer regularly. 
I pray before sleep but it is more of before sleep prayer. 
So I try to do night prayer more now. 

Sometimes when I do night prayer, I will end up cry in my pray. 
Because I do feel my heart is very heavy. 
And when I pray, I talk to God, my Father in the heaven. 
I talk about everything and that make me cry, as I'm unloading my heavy heart burden. 

As for now, I'm doing good. 
Still up and down la. 
Some days I'm ok, some days I'm feeling down. 

I'm still trying hard to not feeling this way anymore. 
But this is hard. Very hard. 
Because my main problem, my main cause of stress not solve yet. 

I don't know when it is can be solve. 
Seeing how world going on, seems like it wont happen anytime soon. 
Only hoping for miracle. 

Hope God will be pity me and show me a miracle. 
Amin. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow