Review: Emina Apricot Jam Face Scrub

Hello Friends,

I still don't know when I will wrote more about my hanoi trip.
So today I will talk about my recent face scrub, Emina Apricot Jam Face Scrub.

Before I start my review, let's just find out what Emina said about this product from their website:

"Apricot Seed and Olive Oil in Glycerin base gives a moist and natural exfoliation to remove dead skin cell and impurities".

Well, not much explaination at their website about this product..haha.

Now, lets go to the review:








First, I want to talk about their packaging.
To be honest, I'm not a fussy person about packaging design.
As long as the product is work, I usually never really pay attention into packaging design..
But....
I have to admit if Emina product have young and catchy design.
Their packaging remind me into korean brands that famous with their catchy packaging design.

About the product it self, I find it mild in my skin.
But remember my skin is a mature skin and I have no acne or big pores problem.







The cream in it is quite creamy but you still can use it without need to wet your face first.
It has a nice scent that didn't bother me at all.
I actually like the scent of this scrub.
Their scrub beans are also nice, not too big or too small for my liking.
But I'm not recommend this product for people that have acne problem, because their beans can be a lil bit too harsh for skin with acne.

Personally, I use this scrub once or twice a week (depend on my lazyness..hehe..).
And after using this scrub, my skin feel fresh and smooth.
So their claim if this scrub remove dead skin is correct.






I've been use this scrub for a month and I feel that my skin is less dull.
But if you want a clear skin, this scrub only not enough!
For clear skin you need to watch your diet and put another skincare quite religiously.



For overall review:

Pro:
- Cheap, only Rp 24K (I bought mine at shopee)- Easy to get (they have offline store too)- Make my skin smooth and bright

Contra:- None for me

Will I buy it again:Yes.But I also tempted to try their sugar rush scrub, so :D.


Overall:4 / 5






Comments

  1. Looks like a nice product, thanks for sharing
    www.stylebasket.in
    Instagram:- stylebasket24

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow