FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow


 



Hello all... 

I try to post more than one entry per week but since I really busy in workday so I have no chance to open my blog daily.
(that's also the reason why I always late replying comment (>.<)).
Aku berusaha untuk post lebih dari satu entry setiap minggunya tapi karena aku sangat sibuk di hari kerja makanya aku ga punya kesempatan buat buka blog setiap hari.
(itu juga alasannya kenapa aku selalu telat balas komen).

Anyway, this is a very simple look that can be done in 10 minutes (except if you decided to contour your face first).
Anyway, ini simple look yang bisa di selesaikan dalam waktu 10 menit (kecuali kamu mau contour wajahmu dulu ya).

And this is my eye make up for this look:
Dan ini eye make up ku dari dekat:


To be honest I'm not satisfied with my eye make up.
because I overly using my mascara and it's clumsy!
Sejujurnya aku ga puas sama eye make up ku.
Ini aku pake mascara nya over jadinya clumsy!


And now as the title said FOTD so here is the picture spam (>.<).
Dan karena judulnya FOTD so ini picture spam (>.<).














I know my hair look super ugly.
I think I kinda look like have a lion hair in these picture...hahaha...
and obviously I need to dyed my hair again soon.
Aku tau rambutku keliatan jelek banget.
Rasanya sih rambutku kayak singa di foto-foto ini...hahaha...
dan sejujurnya aku mestinya sih harus cat rambut lagi.


So that's it for today....

see you again in my next entry

xoxo

Kei

Comments

  1. Great look Kei!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice look... you are just too pretty! You have a new follower

      Ash,
      www.AshleyTamarra.com

      Delete
  2. lovely lip color
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous!!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie!! Your blog is so beautiful and lovely! would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, Facebook, Twitter etc? If you want let me know or simply follow me and I'll follow you right back! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. You look great.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ove your blog! Just followed you on (GFC), would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg your hair is not ugly! U look fab! I love your blog and pics I followed your lovely blog, maybe you could follow me back :)

    Have a great day!

    http://www.simsaddiction.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Akhir-akhir ini aku juga keseringan pake monotone gini.
    Suka nggak sempet dandan. Hihihihi...

    Salam kenal.
    Aku baru saja memfollowmu.
    Mari bertemannn...

    Ninneta
    www.ninneta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks ya udah komen.
      yups monotone itu penyelamat klo pas lagi keburu-buru dandan.

      I'll follow you back ya :).

      Delete
  9. First, your hair doesn't look ugly at all, it's beautiful! Love the makeup.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty! I love the simple makeup look :)

    ❅ AJ
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look soo wonderful and flawless! Amazing eye make up honey!

    What about follow4follow? Would be sooo happy if we would stay in touch!
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. The eyeshadow color is so cute :)
    -----------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and natural looking! and oh my goodness, your eyebrows are to die for!

    - from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw...thanks dear.
      eyebrow is my weakness actually, so hard to make it looks good..hehe.

      Delete
  15. Oh very cute makeup!
    I love it the eyeshadow
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I like your makeup very much. This shade looks amazing on you! :) I wondered if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer