Miserable Christmas

Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas!!! 

I hope you all have a happy and merry Christmas. 

Mine?? 
As usual, miserable. 
My body present but my soul is empty. 

Last night on Christmas eve, I watched movie till 4am.
So that I can distracting my mind and not crying all Night on Christmas Eve. 

But Christmas coming in the morning. 
I cant runaway from it. 

Put on my clothes. 
Put on make up. 
Put smile on my lips. 

But my heart is sad. 
I just holding my self together so I'm not crying. 
Nobody need to know how miserable I am. 

So, here it is. 
Photo of me, wearing smile in my lips. 
But with I crying inside. 





Once again. 
Merry Christmas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow