Frozen Paratha for Lazy Sunday Breakfast (or Brunch??)

Hello Everyone, 

Today is sunday and this is last day at october.
AS usual, I never woke up early on sunday 😆. 
Every sunday I feel it is my opportunity to recharge. 
And my way to recharge is with sleep more 😄. 

So today I woke up arround 9am.
And after woke up, like usual I texted my bf good morning (which is not really morning anymore by the time I woke up), then scroll onto my instagram, and talk with my bf via video call before I finally really get out from the bed. 




Today breakfast (or maybe it is more appropriate to be called as brunch) menu are frozen paratha, curry soup and MC Donalds Iced coffee. 

That MC donalds Iced coffee actually have long story. 
So I bought Mcdonals for lunch yesterday and I bought their iced coffee too via grabfood. 
When the food arrived, I didn't find my iced coffee. 
So I send complain to grabfood customer service. 

I think it is not the driver mistake. 
It must be the restaurant mistake. 
So I won't give bad rating for the driver. 
I just straight complaining to grabfood customer service. 
Not about the money, but the service that merchant give to us. 

Lucky I'm understand how grabfood work. 
If it happened to other customer that dont want to understand, then they will blame driver and give bad rating for the driver. 
It is not fair for the driver. 

Long story short, they deliver my iced coffee. 
But I already order coffee from different merchant. 
So my McDonalds Iced coffee end up in fridge. 
That's why I had it this morning 😄. 

Simple breakfast, because I'm lazy to cook.
But it is taste good and fulfilling for me. 

How about you guys? 
What you cook this sunday? 

Weather not really good here today, raining this morning and still cloudy until now. 

I hope I'm determine enough to exercise today. 
Been long time since last time I did exercise. 

So, now lets nap first before exercise later.. Hahaha... 


Happy sunday everyone... 
God bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow