Self Relection, Earning Money and 996 Culture

 Hello Everyone,

It's been forever since last time I blog.

Time goes by so fast, it is end of october now and november is coming in just a week.


This year actually quite complicated for me, I have mixed feeling about this year.

On one side I'm so grateful that during this pandemic time, me and my family (including my boyfriend) is all healthy and fine.

As you know, covid second wave (June, July) at Indonesia was really devastating.

Literally every week there will be someone that I know is passed away with covid.

I become really paranoid and upset whenever I see people outside not doing the health protocol.


On another side this year there's some plan that have to be cancelled.

And it is really make me sad and quite depressed.

But I can't really speak about it out loud, so mostly I just praying for a miracle.


Anyway, I did a lot of self reflection recently.

I watch video about how 25 y.o girl earn IDR 1 Billion already.

I was really shock to see the reality.

Not to be ungrateful, I am really grateful at this hard situation still I have job.

But after that video, I feel like so unuseful.

I work for so many years but I dont have that much money at my account.

Well to be honest, all my saving not even 1/10 of IDR 1 Billion.


And after it, I realize that the gap of being rich or  poor are so deep  and wide at Indonesia.

Some people work, earn more money and save more money.

The other work and that's all, only enough for daily necessity.


That girl in the video just saying that need to work more and earn more so can save more.

Go find side job.

Sound very logic.


Who dont want to work more to earn more?

But in reality, most people never have that privilledge.

For most people work more is just work more, never really equal with earning more.


I watching some video talking about 996 work culture at china.

But to be honest even at Indonesia, there's a lot of company implicitely asked you to work more in the name of loyalty.

I am lucky, that my current company didn't have that kind of culture.

Still in the past, I had experience with this 996 in the name of loyalty.

 

Talking about side job, it is not easy to find too.

Don't talk about being youtube content creator.

How many people trying to be a content creator? and after so many years still, they not getting anywhere.

I won't deny if some people work hard and finally get recognize as a content creator.

But how many people got recognize just with working hard?


Other option for side job is selling stuff.

Nowadays, you can easily sell stuff at any E-Commerce.

But how many people selling stuff at E-Commerce?

Big opportunity? maybe.

But also hard to get fit in the plate.

 

In the end of the day, we only can work hard  to survived.

 

And for people that already up there.

please stop sharing about how much money you earn, what expensive stuff that you bought.

For you to say it is an inspiration for others.

But for others it is really show how deep the gap between rich people and poor people.


Remember, sometimes people poor not because they didn't work hard.

THEY WORK HARD TOO.

But they dont have privilledge to earn more just because they work harder.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow