Am I still attractive?

 


Hi everyone. 

I think nowadays, I rarely put my picture on my blog. 
Actually, I barely take any picture unless I'm shoot video. 

To be honest, I'm getting through something really hard now. 
But I can't put the details on what actually happened. 

I can't really describe my feeling. 
I definitely sad and disappointed. A lot. 

Don't ask how often I cried. 
I cried almost all the time. 
Whenever it is popping up on my head. 
It is not that I deliberately trying too keep torturing myself. 
But it is just pop up all the time. 
Especially when my surrounding is quiet. 

I questioning a lot of things. 
I try to find, where I got wrong. 
But in the end the answer still the same, I didn't do anything wrong. 

Then I start questioning my self. 
Is it because I'm getting old now? 
Or maybe because I'm no longer attractive now? 
Sometimes I feel like I'm so pathetic. 

Night time is very hard. 
I can't fall asleep. 
And even if I fall asleep, I will suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. 
Heart beating fast, things are flashing back on my mind. 
Then I will start crying. and crying. and crying more. 

It is not that I'm not forgive it yet. 
I forgive all the things that happened. 
And we work hard to fixing things. 

It is just, my heart wounded. 
I try to healing it. 
Watching sermon with wounded heart topic. 
Listening to worship songs. 
I pray too. 
Whenever the flashback pop up, I praying. 
Praying so that I get stronger heart. 
Praying so that I got peaceful heart. 

I got the answer already. 
I need to forgive. 
And no need to be afraid. 
I know God is molding me now. 
This is process for me being a better person. 
Not easy. 
But I know, God will never leave me alone. 

Don't asking how many times, I cried silently while praying. 
Or how many times, I cried while listen & sing worship song. 

I'm weak. 
But God will hold my hand and give me strength to pass this. 


Again, can't make any good post at blog. 
Mentally, I just cant. 
And physically, I do looks like a zombie. 
Sleep so little, eat so little. 

If any of you stumble across this blogpost. 
I humbly asking you to pray for me. 
Praying so my problem will pass soon. 

Thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow