Fun. Feminine. Pretty

I'm not really feeling well tonight. 

I just feel...
If only I am a Fun person. 
If only I am feminine woman. 
If only I am pretty. 

But I know I'm just an ordinary woman. 
I don't really have anything to be proud of. 

I am not fun. 
I'm not a person who would do bungee jumping or will enjoy fishing. 
Or travel a lot and can brag that I am already finish visiting all place at Indonesia. 

I am also not feminine. 
I'm not really speak in a soft manner. 
I'm not being talking sweetly to guys. 
I'm not even entertaining guys that trying to talk to me. 

And I know if I'm not pretty. 
This one no need to say out loud, I already know it. 

In simple words, 
I am well aware if I am boring and ordinary. 
I don't have things to brag or proud of. 

I am still in up and down. 
But I get better. 
Nowadays I just cried while I pray. 
Everytime I pray, can't help to not cried. 

I still praying for peaceful heart. 
I still praying asking for strength. 
I also asking God to heal my wound. 

Pray. Pray. Pray. 
Won't stop praying. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow