Smile and Hide

Hi. 

I don't know how to say it. 
But sometimes when I thinking about it. 
I really feel like a clown. 
Haha... 
Yes, joke on me. 
Laugh at me for being a clown for months. 

I still crying often. 
But I didn't show it to anyone at all. 

While people around me or even before pick up a call, I will wipe my tears. 
I will talk and smile like I never cried before. 

Not moving on? 
It is not about moving on or not moving on. 
But to tell the truth, it is still painful for me. 
I do forgive. 
But forget things, that's hard. 

I think anyone who ever been in the same thing, they will say the same. 
It is painful. Really painful. 

I need time. 
And I hope time will heal me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evangeline Selection Series (Sugar Biscuit, Greentea, Raw Almond, Coconut Fantasy)

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer

FOTD 17/01/2015 : Monotone Eyeshadow